Built to the same superior specification as the AG-361 automatic guns but with the addition of a quick detachable manifold base. This allows the gun to be quickly and easily removed for maintenance, cleaning or change-over without disturbing the positional settings. On re-attaching the fluid and air can be turned back on and the gun is instantly in the right location ready for operation.
Two manifold versions are available:
• A lever operated cam version allowing very fast removal and replacement of the gun during the production process
• A low profile screw attached version which also has the pressure capability for mounting the A-363 Air Assisted Airless Automatic gun. Just swap gun, change pump and spray!
• Solvent and Water Based Paints
• Wood sector Stains, Sealers and Topcoats
• Adhesives and Glues
• Ceramics, Enamel and Glaze
• Epoxy Primers and Polyurethane Top coats
• Air drying, stoving and 2K coatings
• UV and radiation cured finishes