Manual System Sprint Airfluid XE
Using the Sprint Airfluid XE allows you to work directly out of the carton. Ideal for small batches and frequent paint changes. All parameters are set and saved via the EPGSprint XE. In combination with the PEMX 1, perfect surfaces are achieved.
- Corona manual gun with an air-flushed high-performance cascade
- Constant and reliable coating performance Control unit with a regulated air volume cycle.
- A constant compressed air quantity despite fluctuations in the mains
- Fully electronic control unit for reproducible results
- Saving and accessing up to 50 coating programs
- Diagonal position of the powder container Powder carton is almost completely emptied
- Corona manual gun PEM-X1
- Control device EPG-Sprint XE
- Injector PI-F1
- Suction lance with fluid cap
- Device cart with vibrating table
- Powder hose 5m (Ø 11mm)
- Mains cable 3m
- Grounding cable 10m
- Connection hose
*Free shipping offer applies to Continental US only and does not include setup & training (available as an add-on item, please contact for more information: 586-210-0555 | email@example.com)
It is vital to ground the unit with the included grounding cable and the object being sprayed. Failure to do so may result in electrical bowing, and therefore ignition. Failure to properly ground may also void any Wagner warranty.
If you have questions about grounding and operational safety, let us know!