START WITH CONFIDENCE. FINISH WITH A TROPHY.
Whatever size job or part you’re finishing – whatever material you’re spraying – Binks Trophy Series spray guns provide the technology and confidence needed for most jobs and coatings. Binks Trophy Series Equipment provides all the utility and versatility you need to develop your production plan and execute it with complete confidence. Each gun can be configured with the appropriate needle and nozzle to accommodate the coating, size of part and type of surface to be finished.
- Sizes - Full Size and Touch Up
- Spray Technologies - HVLP, LVMP (Compliant), Conventional
- Fluid Nozzles and Needle set-ups - Tuff Tip Hardened Stainless Steel Nozzles, Tungsten Carbide, Plastic Tip Needles, and feathering needles
- Available in Pressure Feed, Gravity Feed, and Siphon Feed
- Curved handle for increased comfort
- Oversized knobs and air cap ring for easy adjustments and maintenance
- Soft trigger pull for reduced stress and fatigue
- Smooth trigger pull for providing no-kickback during spraying
- Large stainless steel fluid passages for compatibility with industrial coatings
- Long lasting brass inserts and seals
- Hardened stainless steel fluid nozzles
- Large air passages
- Anodized forged aluminum gun body provides durability